Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:34:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Geoffrey Sanders <gtsanders_70@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help Needed for Cd-Burning

Hello! I'm a newbie to FreeBSD(coming from somewhat of
a Linux background) and have a need for help regarding
cd-burning under freebsd.  I know many of the GPL'ed
applications used to burn cds require scsi hardware.
What is used under freebsd for ide cdrw's? Is there
anything that builds out of the ports section that
will work directly? I know that freebsd doesn't have
scsi-emulation (at least from what I've been told to
date). Therefore, what application can I use/have
people had experience with on ide hardware? KonCD?
gcombust? Any help or references to assist me would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Geoff