Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 10:20:19 -0300
From:      "Jackson Donadel" <fatboy@linuxbr.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.0 4.1? 4.2? 5.0?

Morning

I had installing slack7 because 4.0 is not running on my system, 4.0 from
iso image.

I don4t like slack7, it4s slow, 2 terminals use all the system resources,
copy "only" 300mb between partitions of a same harddisk freeze the system,
and others and others reasons i prefer fbsd.

Weel

I want to know if it4s safe to by fbsd4.0 from wc now, or wait for a 4.1,
4.2 ?

The Staff Team is planning to do a new version when?
I don4t want buy, and in 1 month they release a new version

Jackson