Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2013 06:51:51 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <matthew@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make install and portinstall

------enig2TFAHBOKQXRUIACBKEVCC

On 28/04/2013 20:23, Alexey_Kurinnij wrote:
> I can`t install xorg when use cd to port dir and run "make install clea=
n"
> Before "make install clean" I run make config-recursive and make
> fetch-recursive
>=20
> Here errors
> http://dpaste.com/1076927/
>=20
> But portinstall can install xorg
>=20
> I not mutch experienced with free bsd, but what I doing wrong?

Well, the first thing is that you should try asking your question on the
freebsd-ports@ mailing list.  This is exactly the sort of thing that
mailing list exists for.

I suspect that the problem is you've chosen an unfortunate combination
of options which produces a broken result -- there are too many
different combinations to test them all, so this sort of error can creep
in occasionally.  In any case, it would help if you could show your
options choices for the xorg port and other ports in the dependency tree
where you didn't take the defaults (make showconfig in those ports will
show you that).

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20