Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:42:34 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        Jamie <hostmaster@snet.co.uk>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port audio/cd2mp3 query

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 10:38:09AM -0500, Will Andrews wrote:
> As such, this update wasted my time and essentially this is why some PRs
> get taken care if in 10 minutes - because people that know what they're
> doing do it The Right Way (tm).  The other PRs are lumped into "look at
> this when I have about an hour or so to waste" category and left alone
> for a few weeks or even months.

I forgot in my tirade that you also forgot:

        1) To actually test the fetch - host "download.cd2mp3.org" does
           not exist, and "cd2mp3.org" isn't even registered.
        2) That you didn't need /${PORTVERSION}/ at the end of your
           MASTER_SITES since you already had that in MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR.

--
Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu> - Physics Computer Network wench
The Universal Answer to All Problems - "It has something to do with physics."