Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:49:47 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
From:      Johan Granlund <johan@granlund.nu>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Error in truss (Was: Re: error in ncurses in 'make buildworld')

Hi

I'ts probably not related, but i have problems :)

I have tried a couple of days to compile world, with CFLAGS=-O -pipe, with
a system from Jun 16 and it stops at the same place every time. I have
tried to clean out /usr/src and obj and resup. Recompiled awk and sh if
something happened to them but no change.

Any ideas as what happened ?

The error is:

===> usr.bin/truncate
rm -f .depend
mkdep -f .depend -a      /usr/src/usr.bin/truncate/truncate.c
echo truncate: /usr/obj/usr/src/i386/usr/lib/libc.a  >> .depend
===> usr.bin/truss
cp /usr/src/usr.bin/truss/../../sys/kern/syscalls.master syscalls.master
/bin/sh /usr/src/usr.bin/truss/../../sys/kern/makesyscalls.sh
syscalls.master  /
usr/src/usr.bin/truss/i386.conf
syscalls.master: line 55: syscall number out of sync at 7
line is:
                            struct rusage  * rusage ) ;  }  wait4
wait_args int
*** Error code 1