Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Aidan Skinner <aidan@velvet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ports I submitted

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Aidan Skinner wrote:

> Evening all. I submitted two new ports for FreeBSD in Feburary, but
> nobody seems to have taken much interest. One was a port of the AUnit
> testing framework (pr 35146) and the other was a port of the xmlada
> parser (pr 35187). Did I do something horribly wrong with them or are
> people just busy?

Typical reasons for ports languishing in PR-land are the two you mention
(no interest, no time) plus two that usually don't occur to ports
submitters. No understanding of the topic, and no test environment (for
things like gnome).

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?