Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:21:30 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IMPI monitoring software ... ?

G'day ...

  I'm currently setting up a bunch of Intel servers running FreeBSD 4.8
... the Intel servers support IMPI, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of
any software (web based, or ... *groan* ... windows based) that I can
point the operations ppl at to monitor the servers for any problems ...

  My understanding of IMPI is that I can configure the monitoring at the
Network card level, using SNMP, or some other protocols?

Thanks ...