Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 23:01:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linksys Letter

We can't pass up gimme's like this one. I invited Linksys to email this
list and meet new "friends". I sent this one via an html form to "Public
Relations"

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/

cut and paste
******

I am a FreeBSD user and a Linksys user. My linksys Ether16 has worked
flawlessly under FreeBSD since version 2.1.5 under the NE2000 compatible
ed0 driver.

I look forward to checking out the Linksys specific driver.

I would like to thank you for supporting FreeBSD. I can assure Linksys
that you have won many friends among FreeBSD advocates. Vendor supplied
hardware support is highly appreciated by users of alternative operating
systems.

Thank You,
Jason Wells

P.S. Feel free to CC freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org if you would like to
communicate directly with a large number of people who would be pleased to
hear from you.
*****