Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:04:34 -0400
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        "Fayez Sarkis" <fayez1@sarkweb.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hi

I don't think I quite follow the question.

I tried to write some answers, but really, unless you clarify what sort of
setup you have nobody can answer that.

If they log into your machines, you use processes (ps, kill) to do it;

If they have static IP addresses & you are just running the gateway sort of
thing then you can use ifconfig to see who is connected at the moment, and to
disconnect them.

If you run a dhcp server, you'll have to check out the dhchd.leases file and
cross-check against the modems or something obtuse like that to figure it out
. . . that's getting beyond my abilities, though.

In any case, you'll need to supply more details before anybody will be likely
to be able to help you.