Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2013 18:45:11 -0800
From:      zenxyzzy <zenxyzzy@gmail.com>
To:        Aled Morris <aledm@qix.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: free memory (8GB) for SB1000/SB2000/280r/v440/v880/v890/netra20

ah, yes.  I am in california.  i'll toss them in a little usps
priority mail box to the US for free, but if you're outside the US,
other arrangements need to be made.   it'll be about 10 days until i
can get them sent out.  so, give me some idea what you'll use
them for, and I'll decide who gets them.