Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 1997 15:16:54 +0200
From:      ClimServ <climserv@info13.polytechnique.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ufs, ext2fs sizes

Hello,

I posted this message to comp.unix.bsd.freebsd but received
no answer up to now.

I would like to build up a file server under FreeBSD, and I have
some questions :
- what is the maximum size of an ufs filesystem ?
- if I choose ext2fs instead of ufs, can I take full advantage,
  under FreeBSD, of the Terabyte filesystem size of ext2fs ?
- are ext2fs tools (mke2fs, e2fsck) available under FreeBSD ?
- can I NFS export an ext2fs filesystem ?

Thanks for yoou time,
--
Jean-Louis Monge         tel. (33.1)69 33 45 35