Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 08:08:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@WillsCreek.COM>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Color ls package

Eivind Eklund wrote:

> Personally, I prefer the linuxls package over colorls - if you use
> alias ls='linuxls --color=tty'
> you can pipe the output and it is still usable.

BTW, if you do decide to use the `linuxls' port and you wish to pull it
down from ftp.FreeBSD.COM, note that its name has changed recently to
`gnuls'.
-----
Brian Clapper, bmc@WillsCreek.COM, http://WWW.WillsCreek.COM/
"When I grow up, I want to be an honest lawyer so things like that
can't happen."
        -- Richard Nixon as a boy (on the Teapot Dome scandal)