Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2012 01:46:51 +0100
From:      Alessandro Massignan <ff0000.it@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Toshiba Tecra M1 - ACPI issue

Hi all,

I'm trying FreeBSD on a Tecra M1 and I'm wondering if It's possible to
figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if the drivers lacks
support for It. I'm trying to have the "Fn" keys working in order to
set the LCD backlight, I build the kernel including (not as modules)
"acpi", "acpi_wmi", "acpi_video" and "acpi_toshiba" but I've no
sysctl's variable hw.acpi.toshiba.* at all.
Am I missing something? Is there a way to debug It?

Thanks :-),
Alessandro