Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:01:31 -0400
From:      "Paul Horechuk" <phorechuk@docucom.ca>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Amiga SDK

Has anyone had any success with the Amiga SDK under FreeBSD?

The requirements are XFree86 running under RedHat 6.1. I know RedHat forms
the basis of the linux-base emulation, yet there are functions that fail. I
get an error regarding an unsupported protocol. The installation program
requires a network card to obtain a MAC address. Although the card does
exists (Netgear FX310), and it is configured and working under FreeBSD 4.1,
the error still appears and detection fails.

Please let me know if any further info is required.