Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:09:14 +0200
From:      "Erich Voigt" <erich@ticzone.com>
To:        "Ron Hensley" <ronh@intercom.net>, "Andrew Reid" <andrew.reid@plug.cx>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Website Remote Access?

Hi Ron,

That sounds nearer to what I am looking for....  Typically the client says:
"I get to your logon screen fine but the logon takes forever (This is using
TomCat) but then it turns out that with the logon, the system is now going
over to port 443 and Certs are being checked which he might not be set up
for one way or another. Etc through the differnt proceses that our system
takes him through.

I'll have a look at that!

Thanks

Erich