Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:57:24 +0100
From:      Kai Windle <kaiwindle@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What Larry McVoy (bitkeeper) got wrong ....

 Hello,

 I have seen people hanging around on IRC. Myself, I've been on both IRC
 and the mailing lists just because while I've got FreeBSD installed
 on my home computer I still don't know enough so I'm mainly around
 just to learn more than anything else.

 Since I don't have many questions or much to contribute to just yet
 I've not 'done' much in the way of chat (in fact this is my first
 'chat').
 I've no doubt that as time progresses I'll have many questions.
 But for now I'm happy to read the mailing lists when I can. I do
 enjoy stories like Andrew Perry wrote just makes me smile about the
 whole Windows 98 thing (so many memories of 28 day reinstall cycles)

 Since I'm at work right now I don't have the time to add my 'story'
 so hopefully one day I'll get the time and add my own to this thread.

 One thing I do find useful but sometimes confusing is BSDNow Podcast
 while I don't fully understand everything they talk about I do find it
 sometimes a good source of information for things I didn't know.

 Anyway enough from me.