Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 01:27:35 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to Create a FreeBSD iso image

> I've also sent this mail to the author of print-cdrom-packages.sh.

That's still a shell script which is evolving.  At my last attempt at
this, I tried to rewrite it to read an ASCII text file instead since
it was getting too annoying to have to hand-code in all those package
entries, but I got side-tracked by other things and never finished
that.

> I've investigated packages/INDEX in 4.1-RELEASE ISO image, and made a
> list of ports. During the process of making this list, I've found that
> there is no 'ko-baekmukfonts-ttf-2.0' package which is required by

It was too huge and I had to delete it to make room. :(  I guess
the ko-ghostscript-* packages could go too, for that reason.

- Jordan