Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 1998 00:54:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Senate Anti-trust stuff

If you missed all of this, or the soundbites weren't enough, C-SPAN has
the whole 2-hour + event available via RealAudio/Video.  About 20 minutes
in, the witnesses begin their opening statements.  Very interesting stuff.

http://www.cspan.org/onprogak.htm#e0303

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB