Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 01:19:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        jim@luna.cdrom.com
Cc:        nrahlstr@winternet.com (Nathan Ahlstrom), jmb@FreeBSD.ORG (Jonathan M. Bresler), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

> > Whoa nice!  Anyone have some pictures of that online?!
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jkh/lw2000/daemonbabes-and-dustpuppy.jpg
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jkh/lw2000/daemonbabettes.jpg

One of them is Mike Smith's friend who looks so damn much like
my baby sister that it threw me for a loop the first time I
saw her.  I may have to print just her part of the picture
and send it to my brother in law John so that he can scandalize
my sister with it.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---