Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:02:59 -0800
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@cox.net>
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>, "FreeBSD Advocacy" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Non compliance with list remit.

You are entitled to your opinions, and I'm sure you're not the only FreeBSD
user who thinks FreeBSD makes a fantastic server, but prefers Windows on the
desktop.  I actually feel that way myself.  But at this point, you are
simply trolling the list and detracting from the advocacy campaign.  I would
like to politely request that you keep future messages on these threads or
any derived threads off the main list, and merely CC them to the parties you
think are interested in the topic.  Either that, or use -chat.