Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:43:45 -0600
From:      Peter <fbsdq@yahoo.com>
To:        lists@natserv.com, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:Honorable ratio of questions vs helping others?

I only read these lists at work, as it gives me something to do
when I'm slacking off so I look like I'm actually working but slacking.

Also daily reading these lists helps you learn new and interesting things.
[I'm subscribed to about 12 different lists, it's amazing the kinda
stuff you can learn by just reading what people are talking about.]
	Also sometimes you reply, and then to your reply you get like
20 people saying oops...you fscked up, here is a better way to do it,
[somethign along those lines].
	I think mailing lists are just the best way to learn something.

On 06/13/2001 10:12:30 PM, Francisco Reyes is quoted as saying:

. . . .|Over the years I have got tons of help from the FreeBSD lists.
. . . .|I was thinking that I should try to help 1 to 3 people for every time I
. . . .|get help on the lists.
. . . .|
. . . .|How do others do it?
. . . .|
. . . .|
. . . .|
. . . .|To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
. . . .|with "unsubscribe freebsd-chat" in the body of the message

www.nul.cjb.net
www.FreeBSD.org