Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:33:04 +0200
From:      Oliver Brandmueller <ob@e-Gitt.NET>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mozilla / Enigmail

Hi,

I've had a look at http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ and this seems to be
quite a cool plugin. There are only Linux- and Windows-Versions for
download and the source can be checked out by cvs. After checking out
and reading the compilation/installation instructions I did not yet try
to compile the plugin, because it needs a precompiled mozilla tree.

I think I might try that myself some day, but I think it's worth a
suggestion to add a "WITH_ENIGMAIL" button to the Makefile, if this
beast isn't much too hard to port.

Thanx, Oliver

--
| Oliver Brandmueller | Offenbacher Str. 1  | Germany       D-14197 Berlin |
| Fon +49-172-3130856 | Fax +49-172-3145027 | WWW:   http://the.addict.de/ |