Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:22:30 -0800
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   3ware 3dmd control/reporting utility for 3ware ide raid card

I've been trying to find the port for this utility.

Mike Smith mentioned that it was in the testing phase, close to being
released, but I'm not sure what category to look under in the ports
collection for it.

If anyone knows...

I've included the message from mike for clarification.

TIA

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.

You did; please refer your 3ware contact to Janet LaFleur, however note
that we are currently resolving some minor issues with the 3dmd port.
It's running well on several beta sites, however, so it should be
available shortly.

I want to apologise for the slow pace this has taken; I've been extremely
distracted for some time now, and by far the slowest link in the chain
related to getting this released.  3ware have been very responsive to
issues we've raised with their beta binaries, and my testers have been
all over the application like a rash, and very quick to pick up on things
I'd never have thought about.

Regards,
Mike

www@FreeBSD.org <../mailto.html>