Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:28:18 +0100
From:      Lorenzo Perone <lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net>
To:        Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 7.x and multiple IPs in jails

Hi, there's a patch by Bjoern A.Zeeb, available at
http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/bz_jail7-20080920-01-at150161.diff

which succeeds and works well with 7.1-PRERELEASE currently.
I had similar issues to solve and patched several hosts
with it, so far with success.

Bjoern has made an excellent work in patching all
relevant parts, so you'll be able to use the stock
rc.d/jail script as well as having an updated manpage
and a jls -v which shows all the IPs while preserving
compatibility with scripts making assumptions on
the usual jls output.

Please see the freebsd-jail mailing list archives of
the last weeks and months for more info.

I hope very much that these patches will be included
officially in RELENG_7 soon.

Regards,

Lorenzo