Date:      10 Aug 97 17:13:18 +0100
From:      ron@cts.com (ron@cts.com)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Weird default users

From: ron@cts.com

Chad,

Don't worry about anyone logging into an account with a '*' as the password. If
toor (root backwards) and xten cause you anxiety, delete them. Be careful about
deleting the 'games' user, however. You may find that your computer will
boot-up playing xdoom... then, however, you may not.

Ron

E-Mail: ron@cts.com
Date: 08/10/97
Time: 08:13:18