Date:      Wed, 18 May 2005 12:00:31 +0200
From:      Willy Picard <picard@kti.ae.poznan.pl>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ghostscript-gpl broken?

Hi,

I have some small problem with ghostscript-gpl: the port compiles correctly but
each try to open an eps file ends with an error. The same error appears when I
run the program without any argument:

# gs
GPL Ghostscript 8.15 (2004-09-22)
Copyright (C) 2004 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Unrecoverable error: syntaxerror in token
Operand stack:
    --nostringval--  --nostringval--  CarrArrowsfilled  --nostringval--

As there is no maintainer for this port, and any concerns regarding this port
should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org, I am
sending this info on the list.

My port is up-to-date (I compiled it yesterday, and I recompiled all ports
required by ghostscript-gpl). I am running a 5.4 FreeBSD.

Looking on Google, I only found that CarrArrowsfilled is a font. Is there a
dependency missing on a port with this font? Is there something I missed? Does
someone has an idea?

Regards,

Willy Picard
--