Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 13:20:18 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to change UDMA mode on ata drives

Well, this is a ibm-dtla-307075, I haven't been able to find the utilities
you speak of yet, but I'm still looking. Do you have a suggestion on how
to navigate IBMs site ;) I'm pretty lost. I managed to find the "drive
fitness test" which I'll be downloading to test the drive, but haven't
found any utilities to change the ata mode yet.

Thanks,
Bill