Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:51:26 -0500
From:      Lucas Bergman <lucas@slb.to>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Everaldo_Menezes_J=FAnior?= <everjr@ig.com.br>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Virtual Server

> We are interested to work as hosting service in Brazil (as a virtual
> server or hosting reseller). Therefore, we would like to have
> suggestions and more detailed informations about what your company
> can offer us on FreeBSD 4.1 UNIX Platform or superior.

People use FreeBSD to do exactly what you're asking all the time.  See

  http://www.br.freebsd.org/

for ``advertising'' materials.  Be aware that FreeBSD is an operating
system; it's not a consulting service.  In particular, the FreeBSD
software is free, but if you don't have any UNIX knowledge yourselves,
you'll have to pay someone to set it up for you.

Lucas