Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:14:52 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Jeff Blaufuss <Jeff_Blaufuss@ndsu.nodak.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ghostscript driver problems

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 06:38:48PM -0600, Jeff Blaufuss wrote:
> I am having a problem installing the ghostscript 6 port with the right
> drivers.  I have a HP 932C which uses the cdj880 driver in ghostscript.=
=20
> When I previously installed the ghostscript 6 port (it installed version
> 6.0), I was presented with a menu where I could select which drivers I
> needed.  Now it seems to be installing version 6.5 and I no longer get
> that menu, and ghostscript doesn't compile with the cdj880 driver. =20
>=20
> How can I get ghostscript to compile with the cdj880 driver, or are
> there any drivers that I can use instead of it?

the last port update takes care to compile cdj880 support in.

the menu is currently disabled, since I have to review all selections
for which I don't have time.

	Andreas ///

--=20
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD 4.2 SMP
Need a magic printfilter today ? -> http://www.apsfilter.org/

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z--