Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 1997 12:39:42 -0500
From:      Greg (Gregory Skouby) <skoubygl@muc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@Freebsd.org
Subject:    cannot cd to 2.1.6-RELEASE

Hello all.  I am attempting to install freebsd via ftp.  I got everything set up
but when it logs into the ftp server (I have used many different servers
to try to get this to work) i get an error message saying "cannot cd to
2.1.6-RELEASE".  I have tried putting "none" in the options for the release
but that does not work either.  Any suggestions as to what I am doing
wrong?  Thanks
Please mail response to me and not the list because I am not on the
list..Thanks