Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2001 02:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <dd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jono@networkcommand.com, dd@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, dd@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/28994: New article for docproj "Checkpoint VPN-1/Firewall-1 and FreeBSD IPSEC"

Synopsis: New article for docproj "Checkpoint VPN-1/Firewall-1 and FreeBSD IPSEC"

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: dd
State-Changed-When: Sun Jul 29 02:56:57 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Have you had a chance to do the updates yet?  If not, that's okay, I'm
just making sure you didn't accidently send it to the wrong address or
something, and are thinking it's my turn to do something.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->dd
Responsible-Changed-By: dd
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Jul 29 02:56:57 PDT 2001
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'll look after this.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=28994