Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:06:11 -0500
From:      Michael Huston <jhuston1@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tell me how

Your site says that I need to download the installation disks to start
the installation. Where are these mysterious disks downloaded from? Your
site says that after I have completed with the disks, I need to connect
to the internet via the computer that has barely started installing. I
am behind a proxy and several other things, are you telling me that I
can set it up to run from behind a proxy before I get it fully
installed? (if so I would like to know how.)
michael Huston