Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Preston S. Wiley II" <pwiley@freebsd.tesserae.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   More changes to new advocacy site.

Based on some suggestions for people, I added some big buttons on the top
so that if someone comes to the site not knowing what FreeBSD is, they can
easily find out. I'm not sure where the "What is FreeBSD?" and "Is FreeBSD
for you?" buttons should go though. Right now, I have then both pointing
to the main freebsd pages. If someone knows of a good place for this to
point, tell me. I also fixed the admin pages so the username and password
work, sorry about that.

Main Page:  http://freebsd.tesserae.com
Admin Page: http://freensd.tesserae.com/admin   U/P: freebsd/advocacy

Preston Wiley						  Cadabra, Inc.
Systems Administrator			  1820 Gateway Drive, Suite 300
pwiley@cadabra.com			            San Mateo, CA 94404
650/403-2227                                     http://www.cadabra.com