Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 19:14:58 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   cscope port should be easy...

It's been a while since I've written a port, and don't know all the
tricks that make it easy, but cscope should now be an easy port to do..
It is a project at source forge, and I have a patch at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~jmg/cscope.patch that makes it build cleanly
on FreeBSD...

all the build needs is the patch applied, a ./configure run, and make,
which I know is very easy to setup w/ a poart...  so, if someone wants
to write the port wrapping, I'll happily maintain/commit it...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 408 975 9651
  Cu Networking		   "I say all sorts of useless things." -- cmc