Date:      Sun, 26 May 2002 21:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/38584: update-port: ftp/gftp

The following reply was made to PR ports/38584; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Cc: dmarion@open.hr
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 05:57:22 +0200

 Hi patrick,

 the maintainer got the same mail as i do. For myself, i got no reaction
 from him.

 Greetings, Oliver

 FYI:

 Begin forwarded message:

 Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 19:58:35 +0200 (MET DST)
 From: Lawrence Mayer dsg <Lawrence.Mayer@dsg.ki.se>
 To: Damjan Marion <dmarion@open.hr>, Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
 Subject: gFTP-2.0.12 port update?

 Hi,

 Thank you for your gFTP ports.

 On 5/23/02, a new stable version (2.0.12) of gFTP was released. Do you
 have time to update your gFTP port to v2.0.12 before the ports tree
 freezes pending the June 1 shipment of FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE? If so, FreeBSD
 4.6-RELEASE could be bundled and install out-of-the-box with gFTP-2.0.12,
 the latest stable version, as a precompiled package. I think that would be
 a good feature for FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE.

 I expect the ports tree to freeze any day now. So I understand if you
 don't have time to update your gFTP port to v2.0.12 before then. But if
 you do, I will contact the releng team and try to get v2.0.12 bundled with
 FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE.

 Friendly Greetings,
 Lawrence Mayer <lawmay@ki.se>
 Umeå, Sweden