Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      prasadam kumar <prasadamkumar@yahoo.com>
To:        "Александр" "Деревянко" <aeder@list.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to make my RAID device WORM(write once and read many)

hai,

Thanks for responding to my query,
actually it is a raid5 storage device it contains
firewire and usb ports, through this
interface a user can store data to the  raid5 device
irrespective of file system.
once he copied data to the device it should be
immutable(i.e cannot be modify and delete).
Can u suggest any approach to achieve this task.

bye
ppk

--- Александр Деревянко