Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 23:40:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        tatkhu@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with instalation.

	A word of advice, don't give your phone number out on the internet.  Not
everyone on the net is as good-natured as the people on this list.  When
emailling for help, please include error messages if possible.  If this isn't
possilble then give more detail as to where the problem occurs.

Ian

As told by, tatkhu@aol.com

--
Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.