Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2018 02:09:28 +0000
From:      Wolf Spider <jesse.alexander.bennett@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FoundationDB on FreeBSD

Hi,
  I was wondering if there were any known efforts toward porting
FoundationDB to FreeBSD already? I=E2=80=99ve had a little success in porti=
ng it on
my own which you can view here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/wolfspidercode

And the public repo on GH I have here:
https://github.com/wolfspider/FoundationDB-FreeBSD

Soon I=E2=80=99ll probably be looking for guidance for some of the addition=
al
platform changes needed on the forums and mailing lists- just wanted to
make sure while attempting to contribute that this wasn=E2=80=99t already i=
n place
elsewhere in the FreeBSD roadmap. I=E2=80=99m also new to contributing to o=
pen
source projects and any info or help there is greatly appreciated.

-Jesse
jesse.alexander.bennett@gmail.com