Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:40:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Cyrille Lefevre <root@gits.dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/24558: Updated port: converters/recode - 3.5

The following reply was made to PR ports/24558; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Cyrille Lefevre <root@gits.dyndns.org>
To: FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, wosch@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:32:41 +0100 (CET)

 FUJISHIMA Satsuki wrote:
 > portlint requested to trim pkg-descr at least 3 lines if possible.
 > I think it is good idea to move such a long message to pkg-message
 > rather than pkg-descr.

 well, I wanted to include this patch to the current recode implementation
 (using WANT_BIB_FIX or something like this) when I seen that the second
 part of pkg-descr doesn't apply anymore.

 it's relative to recode 3.4 where the port is relative to recode 3.5.

 so, I suggest to get rid of it (vi pkg-descr, :/---/,$d :))

 CC wosch

 Cyrille.
 --
 home: mailto:clefevre@citeweb.net   UNIX is user-friendly; it's just particular