Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:32:09 -0500
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        "Yonny Cardenas B." <ycardena@yahoo.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel programming

Are you looking for something more than:
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/kerneldebug.html
I don't know if there is any.  There are a fair amount of undocumented
system calls in the FreeBSD kernel as I understand it.  Chapter 22 of
the handbook may be helpful too.
	There may also be some articles in say daemonnews or something, but
basically the source code is going to be what you'll have to go on.

						Tim