Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 06:44:13 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        jonny@coppe.ufrj.br, phk@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LINT brooktree848.c failure

> I am waiting for Luigi to wake up so he can fix is patch. Yes, that

good morning :)

> patch fell thru the normal verification process from the multimedia
> mailing list and it will not happen again.

As Joao Carlos Mendes notices, the problem is in missing braces around
the block of code in

	case BT848_I2CWR:

the code i submitted to the multimedia list was indeed correct and I
did not make the commit myself !
So I don't think it's a problem with the source of the patch, but
rather a typo or so in the commit phase.

	Cheers
	Luigi