Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 20:38:31 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Sigart Wolfgang <Wolfgang.Sigart@lottery.co.at>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   AW: FTP compromise

I recently blathered, in response to a null message from Sigart Wolfgang:
 % Wow, an FTP compromise that causes empty email messages to be sent to
 % the FreeBSD security list!  That's innovative!  ;^)

Sigart Wolfgang replied:
 > sorry, I'm only a M$ user :-(

We can *certainly* take care of that problem.  FreeBSD is free, will run
on the same computer you currently have infested with M$-Trash, and will
help introduce you to the *real* world of the internet.

Take the plunge at: http://freebsd.org