Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:35:21 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   update eclipse to latest v3.0 release?

Hi!

I came across Eclipse and wanted to try it, but it appears
that the port is for an old version.
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php
Is an update being worked on? I haven't found any PR about it.

I actually came to know about the existence of eclipse after
reading about epic in a Perl Newsletter:
http://e-p-i-c.sourceforge.net/.

The reason I'm interested in trying the latest eclipse
version is because I'll be trying eclipse with epic, and
support for Eclipse 2.1.x is discontinued for the epic
plugin.

Regards,

Fernan

Fernan Aguero -  fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Phone: +54 11 4580-7255/7 ext 310, Fax: +54 11 4752-9639
Check http://genoma.unsam.edu.ar/~fernan for more info.