Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:24:53 +0200
From:      Marcin Simonides <marcin@studio4plus.com>
To:        Benjamin Close <Benjamin.Close@clearchain.com>
Cc:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone working on drivers for Broadcom BCM5906M Ethernet / Intel 4965AGN

Benjamin Close wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>    After a number of years I've finally got a new laptop. Sadly I've
> discovered there's no drivers for either the wireless or wired network
> cards.
>
> Is anyone working on a driver for either of these chipsets?
>
> o Broadcom BCM5906M
> o Intel 4965AGN

I was trying to get NDIS wrapper working with Intel's 4965 Windows XP
driver but only succeeded in loading the driver - it returns an unknown
error code during initialization and I have no idea what is it that it
doesn't like about the system :(
You can find more information in the archives of this mailing list
(subject: NDIS: intel 4965 panic).

As to the Broadcom - you might try the NDIS wrapper if you haven't already.
--
Marcin Simonides