Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:37:42 -0500
From:      "FreeTaskManager" <support@freetaskmanager.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   add url

Good day,

I am writing to ask you if it could be possible to add our product on your
website at this page:
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html

If you wish, we can add your website on this reciprocal link page:
http://www.freetaskmanager.com/link-exchange.htm

The FreeTaskManager is a serious website that receives 800-1200 unique
visitors everyday, mainly from Google and Yahoo.

FreeTaskManager - Bug Tracking & Timesheet Software</a>
Offers free web-based bug tracking, timesheet, and project management
software designed for project managers and developers. Try the demo version
and then create your free account.

Thanks for your time,

Daniel Raymond
support@freetaskmanager.com