Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:48:34 -0700
From:      "Terry Motto" <ledermin@reboot.cx>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   4.0-release to 4.0-stable has no tarball or iso from which to update from :(

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFE1FA.A0A4ED20

I am aware of programs like cvsup and such. My problem is that my bsd =
box isn't connected directly to the internet and it's 4-releast. I would =
ever so much update it to 4-stable but i cannot find a way to. I've =
asked numerous times in the Efnet #Freebsdhelp channel what the =
equivalent of cvsup'ing for the 4-stable so i'm not left out if i do =
have to download each individual file from my slow modem :( I've noticed =
a couple previous releases have tarballs of the update, but alas theire =
is none for 4.0-stable nor a 4.0-stable iso... I know "stable" is a ever =
changing thing but it would mean so much if i could just download a =
tarball or the cvsup equiv of all the distributions... please! I use =
Freebsd on my webserver and i want to use it on my local network as =
well...=20

Terry M. Motto

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFE1FA.A0A4ED20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#fffcf0>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I am aware of programs like cvsup =
and such. My=20
problem is that my bsd box isn't connected directly to the internet and =
it's=20
4-releast. I would ever so much update it to 4-stable but i cannot find =
a way=20
to. I've asked numerous times in the Efnet #Freebsdhelp channel what the =

equivalent of cvsup'ing for the 4-stable so i'm not left out if i do =
have to=20
download each individual file from my slow modem :( I've noticed a =
couple=20
previous releases have tarballs of the update, but alas theire is none =
for=20
4.0-stable nor a 4.0-stable iso... I know "stable" is a ever changing =
thing but=20
it would mean so much if i could just download a tarball or the cvsup =
equiv of=20
all the distributions... please! I use Freebsd on my webserver and i =
want to use=20
it on my local network as well... </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Terry M. =
Motto</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFE1FA.A0A4ED20--