Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:33:58 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Curious question about wasted disk space

	This was something that came to me while I was fiddling with one of the
servers and I've never thought to ask about it before.  But what I was
wondering is what the free disk space waste is on an NFS file
system?  Freebsd is supposed to use NFS for its file system and since I
don't lile to deal with file systems more than I have to, it never
interested me before.  But I know that one of the problems that the MSfat
systems have issues with is lost disk space due to clustering.  NTFS has
the same issues.  But does the freebsd file system have those issues and if
so, to what extent?  I'm just asking cause I'm not even sure where to start
searching for such answers.  Thanks for the tips.  :)

	And no, curiousity only kills cats.  Blackouts kill geeks.  :)