Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 1995 14:57:10 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.GUN.de>
To:        root@panther.ferrum.edu (System Administrator)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux & SCSI cards

> Please forgive:  I don't know the address of a Linux mailing list yet.
[...braindamaged Linux Q. in FreeBSD mailinglist deleted...]

You don't know what mailing lists are for ? No ? Ok, I'll tell you:
To discuss specific themes, because Netnews are extremely noisy.

So "disturbing" a mailinglist with such questions isn't a nice
behaviour. Don't wonder if you get flamed immediately ;-))

Other reasons might be, that some Linux weenies in the past had
much fun mailing "my OS is better than yours" mailings to this list
if I remember right.

Watch articles in comp.os.linux.announce. They tell you how to
get Linux docu about nearly everything. This docu tells you,
how to subscribe Linux mailinglists, too, if there are any.

I think, that Linux related themes are mainly discussed in the
netnews, not so often via mailing lists.

BTW: writing to root's is ugly. Go and get a user account.
     You aren't a hero for the world only because you are
     root on your system :-(( Really bad manner :-((

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@knobel.gun.de         /\/\___ Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/       - Support Unix - akl@wup.de -

                  *** apsfilter - irgendwie clever ***
ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de:/pub/Linux/local/packs/APSfilter/aps-49...:-)