Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:40:48 +1200
From:      Al Muckart <silver@where.else.net.nz>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel HDA driver on Asus A8N-VM CSM

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 21:23, you wrote:

Hi Ariff,

> Please fetch the latest hdac.c . Your issues should have been fixed by
> now.

The output issues are fixed, no squeal and the sound is great, thanks.

I can't record anything though. The buzzing noise comes back when I un-mute
the  microphone and attempts to record voice through the mic don't work.

Thanks.
--
Al.
http://where.else.net.nz

P.S I'm resending this to the list so that it ends up googleabe in the list
archives.