Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 1995 19:59:43 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      "Jussi P. Korkala" <jkorkala@xgw.fi>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NCR SCSI problems

I've noticed some strange behavior when moving files from/to/within FAT
partitions. I have ncr 53c810 based PCI-scsi card with 2 SCSI disks.

I've had some strange crashes where, when moving files, the system
just reboots, like ctrl-alt-del or reset had been pressed (and gives a lot
of warnings about ncr when i restart FreeBSD, i can supply the messages on
request.)

There are no problems when copying or otherwise using the FAT partitions.

It'd be intresting to know where the problem lies.

--
 Jussi Korkala (jkorkala@xgw.fi) finger for PGP * http://www.xgw.fi/~jkorkala/